RUSSIAN SELF-PROPELLED GUN
The SU-76M filled an important and particularly pressing Soviet need for an effective self-propelled gun against invading German forces after the start of Operation Barbarossa in WWII. Based upon the T-70 light tank chassis, it was production-friendly and some 11,000 were manufactured between 1943 and 1945. Its 76.2mm ZiS-3 gun helped it to play a valuable part offering supporting fire and as an anti-tank weapon. Superior mobility was its calling card, and the SU-76M was also able to operate in close unison with infantry units.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Russian self-propelled gun SU-76M.
• Length: 146mm, width: 78mm.
• Exhaustive surveys of a real SU-76M ensure the model accurately captures the open-top self-propelled gun form.
• 76.2mm gun parts breakdown and attachment was inspired by the real vehicle. Poly caps allow movement.
• Realistic assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and jig for construction.
• Contains three figures in authentic pose, and comes with two marking options.
Tamiya: 1/35 RUSSIAN SELF-PROPELLED GUN Su-76M
kr595.00 inkl. mva
Plastbyggesett fra Tamiya, i skala 1:35
Til dette settet trenger du lim og maling utenom.
På lager .
kr1,795.00 inkl. mva