Dette byggesettet er en skikkelig godbit for fans av klassiske R C-modeller.
1/10 R/C Ford Escort Mk.II Rally (Painted Body) (MF-01X)
Rally cars are always an exciting subject, accomplished both on asphalt and flat dirt, and Tamiya is delighted to announce the addition of another to our R/C stable: the Ford Escort Mk.II Rally, depicting a car which was RAC Rally champion from 1975-1979. Fittingly, it is based upon the MF-01X chassis, which has dedicated rally parts and is at home on a range of surfaces.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
• The classic Escort Mk.II form is breathtakingly recreated in polycarbonate, and pre-painted in White. Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
• Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
• Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
• The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
• Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.