Tamiya: VOLVO A60H HAULER 6X6 (G6-01)
En helt ny og tøff hjullaster fra Tamiya av den kjente Volvo Hauler A60.
Den leveres som 6X6 , drift på alle hjul og funksjonabelt tippbar lasteplan.
Our fun and enjoyable G6-01 chassis also has bodies with great personality, and now welcomes an engrossing subject in the form of a working vehicle: Volvo’s A60 hauler. The actual vehicle is a revolutionary design, offering exceptional flexibility and mobility as well as the sheer strength required to haul loads in quarries and other similarly gruelling workplaces.
About the Model
• This is a 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 486mm, width: 270mm, height: 213mm.
• Aided by data for the actual vehicle, the form is recreated in style by separate polycarbonate cab and molded ABS plastic bed components. The cab component is pre-painted in yellow.
• The bed can be moved manually between flat and raised positions.
• Yellow deep rim wheels are paired with 115mm lug pattern spike tires.
• Stickers are included to recreate details such as front grille, air inlets, headlights, logos and more.
• The G6-01 chassis is a fun, innovative 6WD platform with a gear-driven powertrain, triple differentials, double-wishbone suspension and a tough monocoque frame.
• Fittingly for a model of a working vehicle, chassis parts are molded in yellow.
• The G6-01 can be converted to 4-wheel steering with reassembly of the suspension and a separately sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment.
• A range of Hop-Up Option parts is available.
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.