Informasjon på engelsk:
Fly R/C, the easy way
Spanning a respectable 600mm and packing the latest Arrows Vector 6-axis stabilisation system the Hawk Eye has been designed to be flown in practically any outdoor space and tailored to suit the specific needs of beginners. Docile, easy to fly and highly durable the model’s undercarriage-free wing-mounted motor configuration largely puts paid to landing-induced crash damage and affords the EPP airframe an almost bounceable quality which, of course, assists learner pilots no end. Add the long-duration 380mAh 1S LiPo and not only are flights pleasantly uneventful, they’re long!
Stick time is crucial for new pilots but so is convenience and here too the Hawk Eye excels, not least because it’s supplied with everything needed to get airborne, save four AA batteries for the transmitter. With its switchable Vector stabilisation system boasting three modes (Auto-levelling, turbulence cancelling and OFF) there’s every reason to make this a regular flyer, not least because of the limited operating space that’s needed. Even large sports halls are an option!
- Superb slow speed handling.
- Switchable 3-mode Vector stabilisation system.
- Harmonised 1S powertrain.
- Ideal for beginners.
- No assembly required.
- Made from lightweight, durable EPP foam.
- Supplied with pre-fitted motor, ESC and servos.
- Perfect for small field flying.
- Long duration 380mAh battery.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled airframe with pre-applied decals.
- 1x Pre-programmed 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1x 1S 380mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB battery charge lead.
- 1x Pre-installed coreless motor.
- 1x Pre-installed high quality 1.9g servo.
- 1x Pre-installed high quality 3.7g servo.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
|Battery (included):||1S 380mAh|
|All-up weight (g):||70|
Aeroplane Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||5dm2||74.40in2|
|Recommended Usage Environment||Outdoors|