1/12 Porsche 935 Martini
Here is a welcome updated re-issue for this classic model (previously Item 12038) of a classic sports car, the Porsche 935 Martini, with new decals. The actual car was the World Championship for Makes winner in 1976; a highly tuned version of the road-going 930 Turbo, it had a 2,857cc engine that put out a magnificent 590hp, as well as race-tuned suspension.
About the Model
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 395mm, width: 175mm, height: 105mm.
• Smooth suspension is coil sprung front and rear.
• Steering wheel moves the front wheels.
• A detailed rendering of the air-cooled 6-cylinder horizontally opposed engine features recreations of turbocharger and various cables and lines.
• Faux cloth and photo-etched buckles give realistic seatbelts.
• Front hood is removable.
• Features opening doors and engine cover.
• New, high quality decals by Cartograf.
• Includes photo-etched brake disc, bonnet catch and side radiator parts, plus metal antenna.
- Side doors open, allowing a good look at the roll cage-equipped interior complete with bucket seat and realistic seatbelts.
- Remove the front hood to uncover plenty of detail: fuel tank, oil tank, battery, washer fluid tank and more are recreated.
- Photo-etched parts are used for the front air intake mesh here, plus brake discs, side radiator parts and more, giving a fine finish.
- Rear fenders bulge considerably to accommodate the fat tires. Rear Gurney flaps are portrayed using photo-etched parts.
- The detailed 6-cylinder engine is recreated in style, with dual plugs for each cylinder, single turbocharger and intercooler.
- A busy underside features suspension using coil sprung damper units, plus details such as engine rear turbo unit and more.